There have been moments in these last 3 months when we could have let the stresses get too much but as we have taken the time to reflect upon our situation we have come to realise just how many things we have to be so grateful for. We want to share just a few of these as a reminder and encouragement as to the love and greatness of our God.
- Safe and swift arrival of Lucas Benjamin on Thursday 19th April
- Provision of everything we have needed, from car seats to baby clothes and toys as well as many extra treats
- A beautiful house in which to stay surrounded by green fields and woodlands with sheep and ponies as neighbours
- Transportation big enough to get us and all the various things needed for 3 small children from place to place.
- Our children to experience the beauty and freedom of the British countryside during spring and summer time discovering so many fun and exciting things, as well as Isaiah being able to build up his confidence in walking on nice soft grass!
- Times together as a family exploring new places and time together as a couple whilst family look after the children.
- Opportunities to catch up with extended family members and celebrate Sarah’s dad’s retirement
- The overwhelming generosity and love of family, friends and even complete strangers.
Over these next three months we hope to be able to see many of you in person as we visit various different churches and share about our life and work in Bolivia.
Sunday 3rd June - St James, Gloucester
Sunday 17th June - St Michaels, Aberystwyth
Sunday 24th June - Ammanford Evangelical Church, Ammanford
Sunday 1st July - Lydney Fellowship, Lydney, Forest of Dean
Sunday 8th July - Abington Avenue URC, Northampton
Sunday 15th July - Berkely Chapel, Berkely, Gloucestershire
Ed, Sarah, Alana, Isaiah & Lucas